Sheraton Gunter San Antonio Features and Amenities
What will you experience during your stay with us? Our goal at the Sheraton Gunter Hotel San Antonio is to exceed your expectations. We offer a wide array of features and amenities including an on-site historic barber shop, outdoor heated pools, and a fully-equipped Sheraton fitness center powered by Core Performance. Our full-service concierge is always available to make arrangements during your stay, whether it's making your restaurant reservations or helping you plan your San Antonio getaway.
Whether you're staying with us for business or pleasure, be sure to use our Link@Sheraton workstations designed to help you stay connected during your Sheraton experience. See what the Link can do for you with complimentary
The Sheraton Gunter San Antonio is proud to provide these fantastic features & amenities:
Guest Services and Amenities
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, and take-out
- Live music and libations at Bar 414
- 20,000 square feet of event space
- Concierge Service
- Wheelchair Access
- Link@Sheraton Business Center
- Sheraton Club Lounge
- Outdoor Pool
- Laundry Service
- Core Performance Fitness Center and Complimentary Access To Gold’s Gym
Bar and Restaurant
- Valet Parking Facilities: USD 28 per day
- Self Parking Option (off-site): The Houston Street Garage usually charges USD 11 per day, but rates are subject to change during city events.
- GO Airport Shuttle: An airport shuttle is available for a fee. Please visit the shuttle website for reservations and more information.
- Taxis: Local taxi companies offer transportation for guests.
- AAA Taxi Service: (210) 434-4444
- National Cab: (210) 599-9999
- Yellow Cab: (210) 222-2222
Recreation & Entertainment
- The River Walk
- River Center Mall
- San Marcos Premium Outlets
- Nearby Golf Courses
- Complimentary basic Wi-Fi in guestrooms
- Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi in lobby
- We are a pet-friendly hotel and are happy to provide a pet friendly floor. Guests are welcome to bring a furry friend weighing up to 40 pounds. Pets over 40 pounds may be allowed at the hotel's discretion after a discussion with the Director of Operations, prior to making the reservation. Guests are required to sign a pet waiver upon check-in and the hotel reserves the right to charge the guest’s credit card for additional cleaning and excessive damage caused by their pet.